Sunday, July 31, 2011

Monday Wishes

Amy at Copper Diem started this idea of Monday wishes. I found that I had some wishes of my own!

I did a little chain mail over the weekend and my cheapo pliers didn't help! I realized that I really, really wish I had some ergonomic pliers! Like these:


Or a whole set! Heaven!



Or a whole HUGE set. OMG. This would be so great!

Also these would be nice, thank-you-very-much!

These are from Kristi Bowman's Etsy shop and I just love them.

That's enough from the greedy girl for this week!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Tagging this post for Christmas ideas!!

Torque Story said...

Ooh, you left out your wish for a copy of Beaded Colorways--you left me a comment that you were crushing on it after I blogged about it!

Anonymous said...

Oh snap Sally! I didn't know you wanted Beaded Colorways, when I was at Borders sale the other day they had a copy, it was only off 20% at the moment, but I will go back this week and see if it is there and discounted more!

Amy F said...

love the tools you are wishing for. my cutters broke this weekend, so i'm mulling over getting a nice pair. maybe. i'd have to stop buying beads long enough to save money ha ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...