Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Wish List





Amy at Copper Diem started this Monday wish list. Go see what's she's adding on her list today!


You're here! Aren't your eyes glazed over from blog hopping all weekend. I'm writing this before the weekend because I know I'll be dazed and confused after all that hopping!  But here's what's new and covetable for me this week. From two sources (saving the best for last). 

From Etsy's BumbershootSupplies:


These headpins. Aren't they wonderful. Vintage, too.









Or these drops. OMG! So great!









How about these amazing beady flowery things?






And finally, something not blue. These sleek white drops make me think of a Brancusi sculpture -- all sleep and curved and I just want to fondle them!!


Really, there are too many cool old (i.e., vintage) things at this Etsy shop for me to list all the ones I love. Go and have a look for yourself. But don't buy the ones I have spotlighted. I saw them first! heehee.

And last but not least, never least is this. From our Bead Soup hostess herself, Lori Anderson at Pretty Things:




This necklace stopped me dead in my tracks the other day when she posted it. Click on it to see it bigger. It will knock your socks off.  It is so gorgeous and unique and vibrant. It practically sings with joy.  She's keeping this one and I can't blame her. Who wouldn't? But maybe a little thievery would work? Ha! 






And that's it for this Monday. I'm going to

5 comments:

Donna@soakinginmustard.com said...

Wow Sally, I really like the colors and vintage items on your wish list! And Lori's necklace is pretty, but I prefer lightweight neckgear. LOL. Peace

Unknown said...

What a list! Love it!

Amy F said...

love all that gorgeous vintage and blue!

The Beading Gem said...

Those vintage head pins are wonderful. And I love Lori's necklace too - those funnel beads are so cool!

Perlina Rosa said...

Blue is the color of wisdom. My support to everyone who loves blue theme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...